Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It Begins

Today the journey starts. Who knows how long this will last or if it will have any type of following, but I'm convinced that there are others out there like myself. Have you ever thought about taking the leap to be elite (lame, yes)?

You are probably wondering, "Who is this guy?" Well, I am a recent graduate of a small, private college in New York called Marist College. It is a Division I school and we competed against some of the best runners in the country (Iona was in our league). It took me 5 years to complete my B.A. in Psychology/ Special Education. Often I realize that I do miss the freedom of college life a lot. The void that I have with college being done for now has led me to creating this blog.

The basics of what you will see is the thoughts and opinion of myself and maybe some posts by some like-minded people on topics mainly dealing with maintaining a running lifestyle after college. It will be common to see posts on topics such as my daily training, training philosophies, nutrition, race, sports psychology, and many other things.

If you wondering about the details you are not alone. Check back in a few days to find out who I am and the specifics of why I am doing this.


Training:
Monday:
Distance: 8 miles
Duration: 01hr 00min 51sec
Comments: none

Tuesday:
Distance: ?
Duration: 01hr 00min 04sec
Comments: slower pace,right hip sore

No comments: